Gatekeeper's Top Picks



To Pick To Run For A Good Cause

September 26, 2015

Gateway Macon Ga Susan G Komen Race For The Cure

Susan G. Komen Central Georgia Race For The Cure
September 26, 7am
Mercer University

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.  The annual event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75% of the net income stays in the Central Georgia service area to help fund local programs offering breast health education, breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® research fund.

Participate in the Annual Susan G. Komen Central Georiga Race for the Cure® and show everyone you support the women and men of Central Georgia and their fight against breast cancer.

Race Day Schedule:

  • 7:00a-8:30a Registration and Expo Opens (Race Day Sign Up)
  • 8:15a-8:45a Survivor Celebration
  • 8:45a Participant Warm-Up
  • 9:00a 5K Run/Walk Starts!
  • 10:00a Post Race Expo/Food
  • 10:15a Awards Ceremony

Registration and More Info>>


More Top Picks